Getting in touch with our friends or family in prison has been made easier by the CorrLinks Email system.
This communication system has offered a great opportunity for quick interaction with the prisoners replacing the ancient ways which involved sending letters.
Federal Bureau of Prisons monitors the activities carried on via CorrLinks making it a secure email system.
- The inmates are given access to computers to interact with the outside world under supervision.
- The computers used for this purpose are not connected to the internet or any other services.
CorrLinks system offers both free & fee-based services. It charges its users a fee depending on the services used. Convicts are allowed to have a copy of the messages.
Here is an article that shows a simple way to log in to the system. New users can access the CorrLinks Email system by creating an account at www.CorrLinks.com
Login to CorrLinks & Send SMS to Inmates
Those with accounts in CorrLinks, follow the steps below to get logged in.
- Firstly, visit this Corrlinks official page.
- Enter the respective email address as well as the password in the login box.
- Tap on the login option.
- Once this is done, you can access your email account.
- You can now send emails and get feedback.
Follow these steps to log in to the system easily.
Signing up to CorrLinks
- Start by visiting the system Corrlinks Web page to get signed up.
- To create a new account, tap on the register option (Must be 18 years old).
- Provide appropriate details on fields like First name, last name, email address, and set up a password.
- Input an Identification Code in the last option if you have an invitation mail from someone.
- Check in the box for Terms and Conditions and perform the captcha verification.
- Select “Next” Option
- A verification link will be sent to your email, click on the option “activate your account”
- Once this is done login to your new account.
Resetting Corrlinks Login Password
In case you forgot your password, this is how you can reset it.
- Once on the official page, select the option “Forgot your password?”
- You’ll be prompted to a new page.
- Insert the registered email address that associates with the system.
- Complete captcha verification and select the “next” option.
- A link that expires in 24 hours will then be sent to your email address to reset your password.
- Tap the link and follow the steps to set a different password.
With that done, the updated password is now effective and use this every time you log in to CorrLinks Email.
Properties of CorrLink’s Mail
- Adding a convict using their inmate number is simple.
- You can block an inmate who you do not want to keep in touch with.
- Writing/sending a message to an inmate is enabled.
- With the new interface, CorrLinks provides a video interaction with the inmates.
- Users get an awesome experience using the CorrLinks mobile app.
- By sending an application to the agency, you can unblock a convict.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out answers to FAQ.
How much you can spend as an inmate to use CorrLinks?
The good news is, CorrLinks does not charge individuals for sending /receiving messages from/to inmates who are in the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Whereas in correctional facilities, some fees are incurred for both convicts and the outsiders to send/receive messages.
How can you add an inmate to CorrLinks Email?
An inmate can be added to your mailbox once you know their inmate number. Use this identification code sent in your email to add them.
How to Unblock an Inmate?
If you wish to unblock an inmate, simply write a request letter stating you want to unblock the individual and send it to the relevant agency. You can reach them out once your request is accepted.
How can I get in touch with the CorrLinks Help Desk?
For official purposes only, visit this page to get help. CorrLinks have provided their help desk for this use only. Choose the type of query you have and describe the issue. CorrLinks Email system will respond to your inquiries in a short while.