Storeopinion.CA Loblaws Feedback Survey
Storeopinion.CA Loblaws Survey is an online review page designed by Loblaws store. Customers and clients get an equal opportunity to share valuable and meaningful feedback about their recent experience in a Loblaws supermarket.
After completing the survey, you will be eligible for a $5000 gift voucher if your opinion is selected and you help the company decide on what new products they should have in their stores.
Loblaws stores appreciate important feedback and opinions about your experience in their stores. This helps them clarify what works and what doesn’t so they can improve their services.
Loblaw is a well-known grocery brand owned and operated by Loblaws Companies Limited, based in Brampton, Ontario, Canada. There is good news if you are a regular Loblaws Supermarket customer and want to share your opinions and reviews on their products and services.
Recently they have launched their StoreOpinion survey website, www.storeopinion.ca, where you can share your feedback and store-visit experience from any Loblaws supermarket. The best part is that they offer free products and gifts like a $1000 Loblaws PC gift card when you take the survey.
Start Storeopinion.CA Survey
All the questions asked in a Storeopinion.CA Loblaws Survey relate to your experience at any store. Here is how you can go about filling up your survey.
- Firstly you must visit the official website of Storeopinion.CA Loblaws Survey at www.storeopinion.ca.
- You can select your preferred language – English, Punjabi, Chinese or Francais.
- You must enter your 19 to 21-digit code on your purchase receipt from a Loblaws store.
- If you do not have a receipt and are simply sharing your opinion about a visit, you have to check the mark on the box with ‘ Don’t have a receipt ‘.
- Now click on NEXT to proceed.
- Once you are on the next page, you need to select the Store for which you are leaving the feedback.
- Next, you have to enter the time and date of your visit.
- Now the survey will begin.
- You will have to answer simple questions like rating their customer service as per your recent visit, their products, prices, etc.
- You can rate your overall satisfaction with a shopping experience.
- You can share feedback on their services, employee behavior, client association, cleanliness and management.
- You can select a suitable option from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Now you need to answer all the questions correctly and honestly.
- At the end of the survey, you must fill out your name, telephone number and email address.
- The last step is to click NEXT to complete the Storeopinion.CA Loblaws Survey.
You have entered the monthly prize draw and are now eligible to win 1 million PC optimum points or a $1000 PC gift card.
Storeopinion.CA Loblaws Survey Sweepstakes Rules & Requirements
While filling out the survey, you need to keep in mind the following rules and regulations:
- To be eligible for a Loblaws store opinion survey, you must be a legal resident of Canada.
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
- No Loblaws employees or family members are eligible.
- The elective money option is not available.
- A registered email address and phone number are essential.
- All the rewards are non-transferable and are recognized as offerings.
- You don’t need to purchase anything to fill out the survey.
- You have to be a PC Optimum Member to win PC plus points.
- Fixed limit of one reward per monthly drawing period.
- Each money receipt is valid for one survey and must be completed within seven days of the store receipt being issued.
- Taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
After completing the survey form, you are eligible for the following rewards from StoreOpinion Survey.
- 1 million PC optimum core interests
- $1000 PC gift card as a monthly prize
- $5000 grand prize drawn monthly
- $6000 monthly award ARV
Storeopinion.CA Loblaws Survey requirements
You need to have the following things to enter the Storeopinion.CA Loblaws Survey:
- A receipt from a Loblaws store(this is not mandatory as you can enter the survey without a receipt too)
- Valid email address
- Basic knowledge of English or French
- A smartphone or a computer with Internet access
StoreOpinion Survey Draw Periods
- Twelve separate drawing periods for the entire contest.
- Each draw period has a duration of one month.
- All the entries that did not win are not carried forward to the next draw period.
- The lucky draw is usually held on the first 14 days of each month.
Follow StoreOpinion on Facebook for more updates.
Loblaws Survey Winners
- A total of 24 prize winners are selected throughout the contest.
- There is a separate draw for each of the 12 draw periods.
- Any two winners are randomly selected from each draw period.
Is Loblaws only present in Canada?
Loblaws is a Canadian grocery store. The company has offices throughout Canada and its provinces like Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, etc.
Is there any other way to participate in the Loblaws Survey?
Yes, you can use telephonic techniques to participate in the survey. You only have to dial 1-800-531-2928, where you have to share the receipt barcode, which is a 19 to 21 digits code. They will ask about the Store and its venue and start conducting your survey on the internet.
What other stores are the survey valid for?
Multiple supermarkets are included in the Storeopinion.CA Loblaws Survey, like The Real Canadian Supermarket, Wholesale Club, Fortinos, The Independent Grocer, etc.