The Home Depot Survey is one of the most rewarding sweepstakes programs in the united states. If you don’t know what a sweepstake is, it’s a lottery-like contest where the winner(s) gets a prize. This article is a complete guide on the subject.
What is the Home Depot survey?
The Home Depot survey is a periodic contest in which participants complete questionnaires for a chance to win a large prize, usually a $5000 Home Depot gift card.
How to Participate in the Home Depot survey
You can join the contest in two different ways. Regardless of your choice, whether through the online survey or an alternate entry method, there’ll be an entry cap of 45 while the contest is running.
You can enter online after you purchase an item from a recognized home depot store. (there’s always a time limit, so be sure to do it in time).
Visit home depot’s official website. You’ll need to set a language preference, enter a zip code, and fill in your user id and password.
You’ll find the receipt issued after you complete any of the following types of transactions (either online or at a retail location).
- A return
- A purchase
- An exchange
Note: it’s ok to use receipts from multiple transactions for sweepstakes entries. For example, if you’re given a receipt after buying an item, you can use the user id and password printed onto the receipt to join the contest. If you’re returning the item, you’ll get a different receipt, and you can use its details for a sweepstakes entry. You can use receipts for 14 days after the date of the transaction (as stated on the receipt)
Remember to provide all the necessary information if you’re making a sweepstakes entry. You must provide your first and last name, phone number (with your area code), and email address.
Afterward, click “next” to finish the entry process. You must finish the survey within the required time. If you don’t click the next link, you won’t get entry and consequently can’t compete for the prize.
If your user id and password expire before the contest concludes, you may enter the survey completing another transaction to get a new receipt.
Note: you must have a valid user id and password. If your transaction occurs during the sweepstakes period, and you don’t take the survey within that time, your transaction will still qualify for the next contest if
- The user id and password printed on your receipt remain valid (the receipt date is within the 14-day limit)
- the transaction occurs within the sweepstakes period (for future contests)
If you didn’t take the survey via the alternate entry method, you can fill out an entry form and deliver it via mail to participate in the sweepstakes. Print your entry via a card 3 in by 5 inches wide. It would help if you typed or clearly write your first and last name, phone number (including your area code), your home address, and your category (whether your entry belongs to the consumer or professional category). You should put your entry in a business-size envelope and send it to the following address.
Consumer Category: ASC/Home Depot 2020 Second-Quarter USA Sweepstakes for Consumer Customer Satisfaction, PO Box 430, Macedon, NY 14502–0430.
Professional Category: ASC/Home Depot 2020 Second-Quarter USA Pro Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, PO Box 431, Macedon, NY 14502–0430.
Home Depot Survey Rewards
Winners in both the professional and consumer category will receive a single prize comprising a Home Depot gift card worth $5000.
You cannot reassign, transfer, or substitute a prize, and home depot will not replace any that are lost or stolen. Each prize is subject to taxes since the state considers it to be a source of income.
Unless prohibited by local regulations, each potential prize winner must fill, sign, and deliver a notarized form and a W9 IRS document (otherwise known as necessary documentation).
Who can Participate in the Survey?
You may qualify for the home depot consumer survey if you meet the following conditions:
- You are not a manager, employee, director, or officer of home depot survey support and any of its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies.
- You do not represent a dealer, organization, or promotional/advertising agency. This includes businesses providing market research and marketing services to Home depot or their client(s).
- Your participation in the survey breaks the law.
- The survey is limited to legal residents of the united states and the district of Columbia.
- The home depot survey is void in the United States Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
- You cannot exchange the home depot survey prize for cash.
- You must complete the home depot survey within a 14-day window that starts at the transaction date.
- You should have a valid contact number and email address.