Click a candidate to see in the comparison table.
Click an issue to see it in the comparison table.
* policy position not found at this time
We welcome feedback on this candidate comparison tool, please email us with additions, clarifications, or suggestions at Content.DecideNYC@gmail.com
Two months on the job, the new council is defining itself by Ben Max Saturday, March 8th, will mark two months since the new New York City Council held its first stated meeting. At that meeting on-
- For Its 25th Anniversary, Give the City Charter the Gift of Revision
- A Tuesday Covering New York Politics and Policy
- How New York City is its Government?
- The State of Our City
- De Blasio, Rodriguez Pledge “Vision Zero”
- Reading the New City Council’s Numbers
- New York City: Dedicated to Mayor Bill De Blasio, by Ramya Ramana
- What I Learned in 2013
- NYC2013 by the Numbers
- De Blasio Appointments for Clean Breaks, Small Shifts
- Carmen Farina to the Head of the Class?
- The Progressive Caucus Grows [Updated]
- The Speaker Candidate Campaign Pitches
- Post-Election, Staten Island Looks Ahead
- The Progressive Caucus Grows
- For Mayor-Elect De Blasio, Defeated Ideas Worth Stealing
- Top Images of #NYC2013 from DecideNYC.com
- The New New York City Government
- Election Night Parties: November 5th, 2013