Click a candidate to see in the comparison table.
Click an issue to see it in the comparison table.
* policy position not found at this time
We welcome feedback on this candidate comparison tool, please email us with additions, clarifications, or suggestions at Content.DecideNYC@gmail.com
by Ben Max A couple of weeks ago, in the aftermath of news that members of the 2014 New York City Council Progressive Caucus had decided they would vote as a bloc for the next speaker of the council,-
- The Speaker Candidate Campaign Pitches
- Post-Election, Staten Island Looks Ahead
- The Progressive Caucus Grows
- For Mayor-Elect De Blasio, Defeated Ideas Worth Stealing
- Top Images of #NYC2013 from DecideNYC.com
- The New New York City Government
- Election Night Parties: November 5th, 2013
- Profiling Bill de Blasio
- Mancuso v Matteo: Down to the Wire in District 50
- The Next New York City Government
- Carlos Menchaca, From Sandy To City Hall
- CD3: Christine Quinn Out, Corey Johnson In
- Just How Representative Is Our City Government?
- Less Than A Month To Go
- 2013 Manhattan Borough President Primary Candidate Archive
- Julie Menin (D)
- Jessica Lappin (D)
- Gale Brewer (D)
- Robert Jackson (D)